22 January 2010

Southern Belle Wedding


This Philadelphia wedding video we filmed/edited really struck a artistic chord with me. It really brought me back to the good old days of simplicity and life outdoors where everyone knew they're neighbor. This couple had a close-knit family, all the bridesmaids looked like southern bells, the guys wore suspenders and looked carefree, and there was even a cute dog there that I decided to name "Rover." I think the idea to have a "southern" or "old time-y" wedding theme is so humble. You can even refer to it as a vintage wedding. I can't imagine any guest who didn't feel like they can be themselves and relaxed with good family and friends. It really gets away from all the politics of weddings.

Robin's Wedding Film from Jon Gangwer on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment